- One Book
- Category- Non Fiction Books
- Sub Category- Marketing and Advertising
- Author- Stephen Covey
About the Book:
- An ideal guide to building your personality by altering your habits It is rightly said that habits make or break a man. If you want to know why you are not doing something right, sometimes all you need is to perform an analysis of your habits and consider altering them. Because sometimes it's not about what you do, but more about how you do it! And that's where your habits play a very important role. 'The 7 habits of Highly Effective People' is a book that aims at providing its readers with the importance of character ethics and personality ethics. The author talks about the values of integrity, courage, a sense of justice and most importantly, honesty. The book is a discussion about the seven most essential habits that every individual must adopt to in order to live a life which is more fulfilling. Content of the book: The author continues to take the readers through the journey of character development. He elaborates how the development of the character of a being ranges from the time of his birth to the years until he grows independent. The first three habits demark the development one goes from dependence to independence. The next three habits describe in detail about interdependence while the final seventh habit deals with the new self, that is renewal. The book is highly recommended for people of all ages. It also holds a record of having over 25 million copies sold in about as many as 40 languages all over the world.
- Orders cut-off for Retail orders is 4 PM.
- We will attempt delivery of the items once. In case the delivery is not executed during the attempt, due to the wrong address/recipient not available/premises locked, the customer shall still be charged for the order.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.